Presenters: Dawn Anderson and Cheryl Cisneros, VerityStream
Watch this informative webinar where we reveal the top ten discoveries from our 2018 Annual Report on Provider Enrollment.
We will explore the results of our annual provider enrollment survey and discuss the industry-wide opportunities for improvement that were revealed.
In this webinar you will discover:
- Why outpatient healthcare organizations (such as, medical, dental and specialty groups, medical networks, senior and long-term care centers, and same day service centers--urgent care clinics, surgery, imaging, physical therapy, and dialysis centers), continue to seek new strategies and solutions to decrease costs, increase revenue and accelerate their provider enrollment process.
- Nearly two-thirds of the respondents to our survey said that improving the provider enrollment process is a higher priority for their organization than it was one-year ago.
- What the majority of respondents said were their biggest challenges when it comes to provider enrollment.
- Some key areas where opportunities for improvement can be achieved:
- Volume and variability
- Efficiency and satisfaction
- Improved management of provider data