Every year, VerityStream surveys hundreds of Provider Enrollment professionals to learn more about their processes, progress and priorities. There is no question, today’s enrollment professionals are on a mission to continuously improve. In our 2022 report, you'll discover how:
- The No Surprises Act has impacted the enrollment services
- Claims on holds and write offs have shifted to a higher level
- Overall satisfaction with the quality of enrollment programs is positive
- Process improvements have been found throughout the industry with more rosters being sent to payers as well as standardized rosters
- Provider Data Management is ranked as extremely important within more organizations implementing data standards policies as a result of integrating teams and systems
- Business Services and Operations are very important to enrollment organizations due to the use of automation and process simplification
- and more!