May 26, 2022, 10:19 AM
The 2022 Annual Report on Medical Staff Credentialing provides an updated insight into the ever-changing industry.
Our report covers 10 key trends of the medical staff credentialing industry and a few new metrics surrounding the continued impact of the pandemic, remote work, and the great resignation. In this year's report, one of the areas to keep an eye on is a downward trend in provider satisfaction with the credentialing and privileging process.
This report will cover:
- Provider satisfaction with the credentialing process
- Electronic applications and process enhancements
- Increased use of standardization and automation in 2022
- Turnover, transitions, and retirement impact on medical staff office staff
- Shift in focus to OPPE and Peer Review process improvements
- And, more