Jul 16, 2019, 15:30 PM
Where does your organization stand within the credentialing industry? Are you on par with most organizations or are you leading the pack? Here are 5 reasons to download our report on medical staff credentialing, which includes a new topic this year, onboarding!
The 2019 Annual Report on Medical Staff Credentialing is now available for distribution. This is the third annual report conducted, analyzed and distributed by VerityStream that is made available to the healthcare community. Here are five reasons why you should download a copy and read it:
- This is the only comprehensive credentialing survey done annually that is available to the healthcare community.
- 901 individuals/organizations responded to this year’s survey (that’s up from 683 responses in the 2018 survey).
- A section related to onboarding was added this year – find out how your onboarding activities compare to other organizations.
- How long does it take your organization to complete primary source verification? Compare your results with others!
- Did you know that 63.6% of organizations verify 10 years or less of an applicant’s hospital affiliations? And that 24.6% verify 5 years or less? What does your organization do?
Finally – congratulations to the five winners who completed the survey and were randomly picked in a drawing to receive a $100 Visa gift card. If you are one of our winners, you have received notification and will receive your gift card soon.