Apr 24, 2018, 10:03 AM
The credentialing process can be a very complicated and long process. Renee Zimmerman gives us her keys to making the process succeed.
The credentialing process can be a very complicated and long process. Renee Zimmerman set out to create a solution to make the process easier and simple. Zimmerman started the CVO, which included some essentials that she followed to make sure it succeeded.
Those essentials Include:
- Engaging with Key Stakeholders
- Communicate with Various Constituencies Candidly and Frequently
- Maintaining Momentum
- Engage Impartial Experts to Facilitate Decision Making
- Rely on Data Guru's that are Familiar with Software and Systems
- Gather and Respond to Feedback